Duratech Professional DRM226 (CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK)
CONTACT US AT email@example.com IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADVANCE ORDER AT NO CHARGE
(including GST) + freight costs (view freight costs)
For more information about the buying process, see our How To Buy page.
|Monocoque Cutting Deck||Rust Proof Cast Aluminium Alloy|
|Cutting Width||560mm/22 inch|
|Dry Weight||50 kg|
|Engine Model||Honda GXV160 4 stroke|
|Engine Bore||Industrial Cast Iron Sleeve|
|Power Output||5.5 hp @ 3600rpm|
|Torque Output||7.96 ft-lb @ 2500rpm|
|Cutting Height Adjustment||1 Lever|
|Speeds||Single speed commercial belt drive|
|Catcher Type||Dacron Grass Bag|
See Warranty and Spares for details.
Industry Price Guide
High profile brands are charging obscene prices of over $2500.00 for commercial quality machines with smaller cutting decks. Duratech Professional sets a new standard by introducing a commercial quality heavy duty 22 inch extra thick cast alloy cutting deck coupled to the famous Honda GXV160 commercial engine with cast iron bore for unrivalled performance and efficiency. At $869.00 we challenge you to find a harder working commercial machine for the money.
The Professional is Australia’s best value commercial 22 inch lawnmower built for discerning contractor that wants maximum return from their investment when operating in tough commercial conditions day after day.
The Professional utilises a single gear high speed commercial transmission and employs a single belt driven power take off. It's a simple design that ensures optimum performance day after day. The drive system has been developed so that the belt is the wearable component and can be replaced easily by the operator if required.
Features like a heavy duty front lifting bar for ease of loading onto vehicles, sealed ball bearing commercial wheels, single lever height adjustment, combined discharge catcher flap and a standard mulching plug supplied with every machine are a few good reasons to consider Duratech Professional.
The Professional was developed in consultation with mowing contractors to provide a robust machine that is simple to service and operate on a daily basis. Our research clearly showed that simplicity, and ease of maintenance was of paramount importance to professional operators for successful use in commercial contracting. Our research also showed that contractors preferred heavy duty cast alloy construction over the heavier steel alternatives and that they clearly preferred the Honda GXV160 engine as the power plant of choice over other brands.
If you rely on your lawnmower to earn you a living, the Duratech Professional will improve your bottom line. It simply represents a lower whole of life investment than other machines and is aimed at making your business more profitable to operate, Less cost up front, and less cost to operate is a simple formula for success.
“A Professional Machine For Professional Operators”
- Free mulching plug provided for mulch or catch operation
- Commercial quality sealed ball bearing wheels for smooth pushing and turning
- 4 commercial flail blades for engine and deck protection
- Front protection/lifting bar
- Fast single speed gearbox that is belt driven for easy maintenance
- Combined discharge/catcher flap
- Easy use lever controls
- Re-enforced folding handle
- Rear safety shield
- Extra heavy duty 22inch wide cast aluminium alloy deck
- Ergonomic single lever height adjustment
- Dead mans safety brake
- If you are a professional contractor, have a registered business and ABN we can supply you with wearable items such as your replacement blades at the cheapest rates available (see our Commercial Use Warranty Deal)
- Professional Contractors
- All terrain types
- Large areas
- All grass types including the most vigorous of lawns
- Coastal environments
- Where an extra large capacity catcher is required
- When only a premium quality cut will suffice